Monday, March 14, 2011

Green Thing

11 March 2011, a massive earthquake and tsunami hits Japan. Knowing that Toma Ikuta is from Japan, maybe he is affected with the earthquake and tsunami. I hope he is okay and also with the other Japanese people. It's like the world slowly coming to an end. Let us all pray for the safety of the Japanese out there. Nature is now quickly taking revengeThis is a warning to all of us people.

( --- Also, March 11, 2011... I made a very shitty decision in my life and its so lame and whatever fuck blah fuck. I don't know what to do. I feel forced and shit. I have my friends to share my problem with them but I'm scared because maybe they're gonna judge me and that would be so damn fuck you all! Well, I'm very sorry I've been cursing. That's just what my mind and fingers says. So enough with the drama crap and so its summer time, and as usual it would be very boring. My family had no plans for summer. No vacation. But one of my friend said that we should do something different for summer like having a summer job. I still dont know if I will but I guess it would be very fun and at least I would be earning money. Oh yeah.





This post is just nothing and nothing and nothing and really nothing. Sorry for too much exposure of vanity and awfulness of my face. Thank you for reading my blah and God bless Japan! :)


PRINCHIIZ

32 comments:

  1. great outfit, darling. I love your green top xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. im relly sorry about what happend...
    anyway you look lovely :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im so sad about Japan's disaster :(

    Cynthia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope Japan gets through this hard time!
    Happy St. Patrick's Day!
    My Lyfe ; My Story

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're goooorgeous :D i totally LOVE your blog dear!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great!!!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look real good in green :)
    I hope the people in Japan are better as well... <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. thankyou, I'll follow you all :)) HAHA !

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for your sweet comment!
    sure, i follow you!
    thanks, v

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome photos and great outfit <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful colour for the spring;) all popping colours!

    ReplyDelete
  12. you're so pretty, love the bow in your hair! thanks for your comment!


    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you for comment in my blog, i love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks so much for following dear :)

    love your blog and the pics :)


    http://starlightsworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. your welcome, I already followed all your blogs :)) THANKYOUU !

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello dear, I love your blog and your style, thank you for visiting my blog. You are very beautiful
    I'm following you
    Bjinhos thank you!

    Kisses from Brazil \o/
    Paula
    http://paixaofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are so pretty honey! I love your blog! Thank you so much for visiting mine! Now following you too:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your bracelet! Hope your decission was goog ;)

    Cynthia.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adorable top!! I'm filipina too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for following my blog and reading the Japan post! I like yours as well :) Shall follow back.

    ReplyDelete
  21. thanks for followinggG!!
    i follow u too

    XXX (L


    patt-place.blogspot.com



    (=

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous look! Green is a fabulous color on you :) I also really love the special effects with the pictures, very cool!

    LizAnn
    VPV Intern
    http://www.shopVPV.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the bow in your hair, you look great!!! have a nice weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. These pictures are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  25. you're cuute :)

    tanks for following! following back*

    http://behindcatiseyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. what an amazing blog..if you want we could
    follow each other..letnme know...;)
    xoxo2befab

    ReplyDelete