Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Of March...

It`s March! And there's a lot of things that happened this month. School is almost over, summer is coming, and I did lots of things this month that did not work out so well. I am happy because school is almost over and its summer time! I am scared because we are going to have our final exam and so scared that I might get low grades again and maybe I wont be an honor student anymore. I hope I can make it up this finals. Seriously, I am nervous for the final exam. wew! I am sad because I am really going to miss my friends and classmates. So that's it.

Of March...
 2, 4, 5, 7 and 8!



PRINCHIIZ

8 comments:

  1. nice post !

    come for a visit , and if you like follow me , I'll follow you back

    ciao ave

    ReplyDelete
  2. following your blog ! stay in touch


    ciao ave

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be happy, summer is comming, is there any better motivation? :)

    Cynthia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great blog :D
    X
    http://www.monicakosasih.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a great post and I wondering if you want to follow each other

    My Lyfe ; My Story

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup --- I am following and follow back - Please and Thank you!
    My Lyfe ; My Story

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool pictures, love the way you took the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete