Wednesday, April 27, 2011

All that Glitters

My summer is very boring. Yes, BORING. I am so bored and I do not know what to do. It's summer and its supposed to be fun! But I've been very busy in some few things which help to get rid of my boredom moments. Yesterday, it was very unexpected because a package arrived loaded with chocolates and cool stuff. Then I had this book, or should I say a diary perhaps by Paris Hilton. It's an Heiress diary and I do not know what to do with it. I am really into DIARIES before but I lost all of them all 'coz I just wrote it in a simple notepad. It was when I was still very young. But now, I got this diary and it's very thick and very big from an ordinary diary. I don't feel writing something on it because the sheets are so glossy and I know that my handwriting would destroy it! HAHA! :)) Maybe I'll be posting it next or maybe the next next. Oh well, let me share these photos that I found randomly on Google and Tumblr. (I do not own any of those photos) Shoes and nails that glitters which I describe totally awesome \mm/  



That's all for today. Thank you for visiting and reading my blog. Please leave a comment if you want and if you want me to follow you just tell me coz I will! :) 

16 comments:

  1. i love the photos. thanks for sharing :D

    the leopard shoe is the best :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of glitter! I couldn't imagine how I'd go about wearing the first pair of shoes, but I love all the glittery pink nail colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. following you now :) thanks for following :)

    nice photos!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

  4. Very nice post.)) i love it.))♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the leopard ones:)x



    enter the giveaway of marc jacobs tote if you want in my blog:) x
    http://www.inablondeworld.net/

    ReplyDelete
  6. woww!! I love the one in movement! have a nice day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW,amazing post!!!Thanks for sharing!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the shoes!



    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

    (there's a GIVE-AWAY)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oi linda adorei seu blog e já estou te seguindo, visite o nosso e seja uma seguidora.

    #BEIJOS ('.')

    (www.marizmoda.blogspot.com)
    @FabioMarizReal & @MarizModa

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the first 3 photos!
    Thanks for following me. I am following you.
    http://www.fashuhneestah.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! I really don't know what problem my computer had... But now I can see that u are following me. :D Thanks a lot
    xo Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the nail-polish! ^_^

    http://dressyceleb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love those pink glitter shoes!!! my fav combination ever! specially on nail polish.

    I'm a new follower. awesome pics!!!

    http://itsnotmylifeanymore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh this post is so lovely! Great photos dear! Thanks for following, I'm of course following back!

    xoxo
    Alicia Mi Mundo

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love all those shoes, they're so cute!

    S
    x

    ReplyDelete