First Try in Contact Lenses

Friday, April 01, 2011

Before our prom, I planned to purchase contact lenses so that I could try wearing one already. I was really having hard time on what optical shop will I choose. My friends says, better not to wear one during prom.  The doctor gave me trial on how to wear contact lens but it was really hard for me because it was my first time. My eyes were very painful! Flooding with tears and very red. My first choices were blue or violet... but I ended up with violet. The contact lens color was sexy violet and eww sexy yoh face. HAHA :)) Also, my friend's mom was planning to throw my friends contact lenses because she wont allow her to wear it, so she decided to gave it to me but when I saw it, we have the same color and same brand, so I decline and told her to give it to someone else. So here is the biggest and close up picture of my contact lens which I purchased a two months ago...



I only used my contact lenses once in school because the day after that, they got lost.  When I woke up, I opened the case, and OMGOMGOMG! The other pair is lost. I have myself to blame for getting it lost because I am so pretty reckless and careless!


These are the only pictures that I took wearing my contact lenses... I really thought that I could wear it until the end of the month  but so bad, it got lost. fufufufuk :( But I am very happy because I got an experience wearing one and I learned a lesson about my careless thingy and oh shit who cares. Next time, I am planning to buy blue or green? I still dont know yet... What do you think would be the next color that I would try? Anyone?

End of my post. Sorry for wrong grammars and stuff. Thank you for reading (if you are) LOL. If you want me to follow your blogs, just tell me coz I am willing to follow yours also. Take care and Godbless.

PRINCHIIZ

You Might Also Like

28 C O M M E N T S ▲

  1. i feel your pain. When I first got my contacts I felt like I would never be able to put them in. I really like the color you got

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that because colored contacts are hard? Because it didn't hurt when I used contacts the first time, but I'm using the soft ones~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. oeh i like it!

    Super(L)

    i have a new outfit post

    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com
    everyday a new post

    xo model from holland

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice color! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've had contacts since I was in 6th grade haha. It took me hours to learn how to put them in. I used to have gray ones and they looked pretty cool. I like this color too. They look like big cat eyes. You pull them off very well! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i wish i can try on contact lenses..too bad my eyes doesn't respond well to unidentified objects :)
    I think green or gray would be a nice color on you...

    eclectic du jour

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey darling! thanks for following me, I follow too. Cool eyes:)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks so cool on you!
    nice blog and posts girl,
    x

    my-fashion-fairytale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for your comment dear! following you now :)
    xo
    http://www.frankvinyl.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've had contacts for nearly ten years now and they're still painful to put in sometimes. I've thrown so many tantrums trying to get them in! But, I'm absolutely blind without them, so I'll never go without them. I like the color of yours...I've always kind of wanted to play around with colored contacts.

    Thanks so much for your comment! I hope you're enjoying your weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've always wanted to try coloured contact lenses! You should try green next, green eyes are so pretty :D
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. thankyou everyone <3 and your welcome... HAHA :))

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful eyesssssssss! And thanks for your lovely comment!
    xx
    S

    ReplyDelete
  14. You're so pretty with them ! It's not painful ? I'm afraid to try...

    Thanks a lot for your comment on my blog :) there's a new post if you're interested


    xxx



    www.coralieslooks.com - FRENCH FASHION BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful eyes ;)
    olguiscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for your lovely comment :)
    I like your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOL! So nice, I want to change my eyes colour too... :(

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  18. ahahaha..... why did you lost it? ahahaha... keep it in a secret place! ahahaha.....

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would love to try colour lenses! Looks great on you


    x FashionFifth

    ReplyDelete
  20. muy lindo ese color de ojos eh wuao yo kiero unos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. gorgeous!! i've always wanted to try purple color contacts, it looks so exotic.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Heeeeeeeeeeeey thanks 4 visit my blog!!! and for your lovely comment :D

    don´t miss next post OK ?

    kisses from

    http://thepansynfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hahaha.. My first time wearing contacts was horrible! My eyes were tearing non stop and I couldn't make my finger touch my eye cos I would blink =_=

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts