Sunday, April 24, 2011

Space-Saver Rooms

One more year and high school life is over! But I am not excited :/ High school is just so fun and memorable, relaxing and less worries. Then next would be college which is a total challenge for me. I still don't know what course to choose. It's very confusing and I don't know what career I heartily want to pursue. When I was still in elementary, I really want to be an architect and it's my first choice. But my mom doesn't want me to study for it, so I'd rather follow her. So enough with the blah... I'm going to share some photos of rooms that saves space without lacking of style. They're incredibly awesome and I so want to have all of them! So here they are:









The rooms are so cool right? I must have one of them someday. Hahahahaha! BTW, there's an offer from my friend this summer... I need to pay Php 1000 for me to have a trip in Dagupan for only one day. Everything that I'll be needing will be there. Should I go or no? But I guess my mother won't allow me. So, NO. But come on! It's summer!!!


 Having a new president also means having a new money. This is my first look of the new Philippine money. That's it! Thank you for visiting!

19 comments:

  1. Man. I don't have any of those "new money" yet! Because I don't have money too... but I have a credit card. haha! And 1000 to Dagupan? Isn't that expensive for a one day trip? will you be staying over night? Where are do you live?

    ... and I want the green and the marshmallow colored rooms!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh what amazing rooms! can't wait to see what you decide for college ;) senior year was my favorite in high school!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome photos, and this time next year I will be leaving high school too, so i'm looking for courses to go on after I leave aswell. Good luck with yours though :)


    Day By Diva
    Day By Diva
    Day By Diva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those rooms are so cool ,really dream rooms xoxo
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you o much dear<3 I love that shirt too haha:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful spaces, I truly admire talented interior designers.. to be able to construct atmosphere, form, and functionality all into one aesthetically pleasing space takes so much creativity and talent.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks cool !

    I'm your newest follower, you can follow me back if you like http://liveworkplayfashionbynaomi.blogspot.com/

    xoxo Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice blog !
    i'm your latest follower, please follow my blog too if you like

    xoxo
    www.secretbysarah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your lovely comments !

    xxx
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  10. i like your blog!!!

    wow. mabuhay?! kamusta?

    yaay. you're filipina too :)

    ReplyDelete

  11. Your blog is amazing! Love it!♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish my room looked like the first photo! I NEED more space.
    Want to follow each other?
    http://fashuhneestah.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey, thanks for your comment!
    I love the 1st and 5th bedrooms!
    And yes, I follow you <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for your lovely comment! I will follow you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey those ideas are so good! If look at the picture you get an imagination of how much space is in your room and you don't use it! Great post! xoxo Nini

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the last two rooms! ;)

    http://dressyceleb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete