Saturday, November 24, 2012

11/24/12 ▲

Craving for pizza! Want that stuffed pizza at Sbarro.
Jeff is messing up with what I'm doing.
Tried eating Mochi because I was so curious how it tastes like.
Good things come to those who wait.

Changed my template to something white and simple lol. Wow can't believe I'm using white HAHAHAHA. I would like to share that our Milo Marathon registration was not accepted and/or was cancelled because there's no slots available left. We already registered and paid for it a week ago and now we found out that we won't be able to join the marathon this coming Sunday which is tomorrow. My friend explained to us how this happened. It's our fault in the end because we didn't not register a bit earlier. This marathon was supposed to be like a mini-reunion with high school batch mates and as expected it would be a lot of fun but yes okay it's not happening. I don't really feel bad about it because maybe I don't feel to run (always lol). AND AND AND Ohh I made a birthday card for my friend's birthday on November 25 which is tomorrow and same day with the marathon HAHAHAHA lucky. Made the card in advance because I was so excited that I got some awesome permanent markers to use lool.

Gave her the birthday card and then after received her "thank you" message HAHAHA

Maybe I'll be posting the card soon. Mehehe wait for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment