Giggles Cubeecraft

Sunday, April 21, 2013


Hello. This is my first ever Cubeecraft that I made two months ago. It took me a while to post this because I was busy during that time and yes, maybe it’s a reason for me to forget getting this posted earlier. Anyway, this is my first attempt in making a Cubeecraft. I chose Giggles from Mondo Media/Film’s Happy Tree Friends as my “model” *lol* because she’s pink and it happened that I have a pink sheet of paper on the same time. I printed the layout from DeviantART and I really had a hard time in constructing Giggles’s arms and feet because I was confused with the template. First attempt didn’t turn out so well because of the arms and feet (i guess) huehuehue. My first choice was Danbo but I decided not to because… I want to become better so that someday, I can make a good-looking Danbo model. That’s why I’m trying and practicing. If you also want to try making one, just browse “Cubeecraft” on DeviantART and you will find so many other templates there. Also try on Google but I think it will still lead you to DeviantART. Hahaha, that’s it! :)

You Might Also Like

0 C O M M E N T S ▲

About Me

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts