Header For You

Friday, April 06, 2012

Lately, my parents, family and friends are asking me already about what to take up in college. Multimedia Arts, I say... But too bad, I cannot have that course. It's expensive and it's not in our city. My parents won't allow me to study in other places due to some personal  and financial reasons. Goodbye Multimedia Arts! Now because I cannot have that course, I must enjoy my summer and every moment of it. So to start with, me and my blog are going to have a char-char thing for you my dear followers. We're going to have a HEADER FOR YOU churva-ek-bang! I'm gonna customize and personalize a simple blog header for you! 

This is my sample simple header design. But I can make more designs and it depends on your request. If you don't want a blog header I can make a fan sign or banner for you instead. Just 4 fun thing! Don't be shy. Just approach me for more questions and information about this. Just leave a comment bellow or DM me on Twitter. Thank you. Have a great day ahead!

You Might Also Like

7 C O M M E N T S ▲

  1. Pring!!! Make one for meeeee :DDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi! been wanting a nice banner for my blog, can you also make one for me? <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello :) If convenient, would you mind making me a blog banner as well? I have a book blog in http://krprimawestri.blogspot.com named "A Book is a Gift" and I am now wanted a nice banner to refresh the looks of my blog x) I hope you can figure anything you like that suits the colors/font/overall designs in my blog there since I am not really sure about choosing fonts/creative-y things about making a header/banner :'3

    Thank you for your time.

    Regards,
    Khairisa.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts