School of Design & Arts

Friday, April 27, 2012











Live your life to the fullest because you know, YOLO.  De La Salle-College of Saint Benilde is offering these wonderful courses for college which will surely give you a brighter future. Design and arts is one of my thing. After seeing this, I was so amazed with the courses they offer. I want Bachelor of Arts in Mulitmedia Arts (ABMMA) for college so much!!! But that dream is quite far away from reality. First things first, the school is far away from the place where I live and the tuition fee is quite expensive so it's very impossible for me to study ABMMA. This is one of the things that I cannot have. I don't know but I really really really really really really want this for college! Mehehehehe :3 I don't want to be engaged with a course where I can't show my passion and interest for it. What will I do now? Of course, YOLO I must study. This is like a dream that won't come true. My life is not a fairy tale ==, what was I thinking lol. Blah blah blah. So it's Friday and school is almost coming next next month and I still haven't decide on what course to take. Asdfghjklqwertyuiop *mind f*ck* I need a long rest. Who won't get tired of wandering the city with friends for two days and go home by night. Very tiring but fun! Well I must enjoy my summer every moment of it! May you have a nice weekend! Mehehehe :)

You Might Also Like

4 C O M M E N T S ▲

  1. Don't give up! You can still practice and further develop your skills in between all the school work you have to do :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts